Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Property Ref: DAVY
Davy Crockett Ranch - Overview
Enjoy a wilderness adventure at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch with all the comforts of home in your own private cabin. Unwind in quaint, rustic settings and experience all the magic of Disney from the countryside!
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch is a 15 minute drive from the Disney Parks and Disney Village where parking is free for guests. A car is essential as the hotel is not served by free shuttle bus.
Accommodation at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Self-catering cabins for up to 6 people with 2 bedrooms & and a double bed and a set of bunk beds (top bunk not suitable for children under 6 years). All cabins have a fully equipped kitchen, beds are made up on arrival and towels are provided. Outside there is a picnic table and barbecue.
Please note that breakfast is not included at this hotel. Continental breakfast is included when pre-purchasing a full or half board meal voucher or alternatively can be purchased onsite.
Premium 2 Bedroom Cabins are also available to book. These are air-conditioned cabins with 1 double bed, 4 single beds and 2 shower rooms. These cabins also benefit from a private terrace and are located near Davy Crockett Ranch village.
Premium Plus 2-Bedroom Cabin - Please note that these cabin types are not available to book online. Please call us on 0844 856 5481 to make a booking.
Enjoy all the benefits of a premium 2-bedroom cabin with UPGRADED services! These include: Upgraded amenities with additional towels and bathrobes delivered to the bungalow, Cleaning kit, free bottled water in the cabin, free WIFI access, Nespresso Machine with capsules (1/person/day) in the cabin and guaranteed proximity to the Village.
Facilities & Services
- Indoor pool with waterfall, river stream and its whirlpool
- Housekeeping service upon request (free service)
- Grocery store
- All-you-can-eat buffet restaurant (reservation required)
- Covered tennis court
- Fitness trail
- 'The Saloon' Bar
- Davy Crockett Tree Top Adventure. Six levels explore as you swing through the trees! (Book at time of reservation, onyl available on selected dates).
View details of planned facility closures at this hotel
For the kids...
- A small farm
- Pony rides (payable)
- Outdoor play areas
- Children's menu in the restaurants
Davy Crockett Ranch Photo Gallery
Included in your Hotel Package
- Hopper Ticket to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park giving unlimited entrance to the Disney Parks from day of arrival to day of departure, or, where extra nights are booked, on random days during your stay
- Accommodation for all guests in the party (Breakfast is no longer included at this hotel)
- Up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland Park (available during selected dates)
- *From price based on 2 adults sharing a standard room for a 2 day/1 night stay. Includes breakfast & entry to both parks. Kids under 7 go free all year.
Book a Disneyland Paris Holiday
Davy Crockett Ranch Offers
Book a minimum 2 night stay & save a fantastic 40% on the price of your hotel & park ticket package!
Valid for selected arrivals until 7th November. Book by 30th June. Kids under 7 Stay & Play FREE.
Book to arrive at Davy Crockett on a Friday for 3 Nights & Save 30% on the price of your hotel & ticket package.
Valid for arrivals from 28th March - 7th November 2013. Kids under 7 Stay & Play FREE!
Offers subject to availability at the time of booking.
Use the booking form at the top of this page to find these offers and book your stay.
More Hotels at Disneyland Paris
Self-catering holiday apartments located at Val d'Europe yet still close to the Disney Parks
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne is surrounded by saloons and squares, Welcome to the Wild West!
Disney's Hotel New York: Step in to the chic New York world and welcome to the Big Apple!
At Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, You're on route 66 and surrounded by an oasis of colour!
Disney's Sequoia Lodge: All the comforts of home in the great American outdoors!
Disneyland Hotel is the grandest of all Disney Hotels & located at the entrance to Disneyland Park.
Designed in a 'Grand Boulevard' style and situated at the Val d'Europe complex
Feel like you're in the French countryside, surrounded by beautiful landscapes
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch Video